©Copyright Yoga with Katie Bennett 2019
If you would like more information about classes you can phone, text or email me:
07961 728 314
Which class is right for you?
You can decide here....
A quick, simple list, with helpful hints for anybody just starting out at Yoga with Katie Bennett. Tips include: what to wear for class, what to bring, where to park, what time to arrive, payment policy...
For more details, click here.
This is a great opportunity to get away from the stresses and strains of daily life to enjoy yoga and Pilates sessions plus a home made lunch. Yoga and Pilates days are held five times a year. Contact Katie for more details.
• Please arrive promptly for class. People arriving late can disrupt the class.
• Please put your phone on "silent".
• Wear loose, comfortable clothes for class.
• Please bring a blanket. All other props are provided.
• If you are coming for a taster class and do not have a mat, I am happy to lend you one.
• Notify me of any injuries or recent illness, as this may affect the postures you can do. I am happy to offer alternatives where necessary.
• Yoga is non competitive, so listen to your body and do not compare yourself to the yogi on the next mat.
• Enjoy the "me time".
There is plenty of street parking available, please park on Norton Lees Lane or Beverly's Road, please do NOT park on Angerford Avenue as this is used by people attending activities at the church.